Call for a consultation
Topic: Attorney-Client PrivilegeBack to Topics
- Court of Appeal Affirms Attorney-Client and Work Product Privileges; Strong Ruling Protects Discussions Between Co-Counsel and Affirms That An Attorney’s Thoughts & Impressions of a Client’s Case Are Absolutely Privileged
- Memo to Employees: When it comes to confidential communications, use PRIVATE email!
- Attorney Client Privilege – Federal Court - Emergency Writ Relief May Be Available Even if Appellate Review is Not
- Mediation Privilege Does Not Shield Attorney-Client Communications
- Pretrial Order Compelling Disclosure of Attorney-Client Communication Not Subject to Immediate Review
- California Supreme Court Affirms Strong Protection for Attorney-Client Privilege